지속가능성 이슈에 대한 투자자, 애널리스트 그리고 기업간의 커뮤니케이션을 위한 온라인 공간
sri-connect.com 이 오픈되었습니다. 이 사이트는 지속가능성 이슈와 관련된 모든 정보, 분석, 토론, 미팅 그리고 투자아이디어 등이 한 공간에서 이루어지도록 하기 위해 제작되었습니다.
<다음은 관련 보도자료 내용입니다>
Today marks the launch of www.sri-connect.com – an online research marketplace and professional network that helps investors, analysts and companies communicate on sustainability issues.
The site aims to bring about a fundamental shift in the way SRI research is conducted and marketed by replicating the buzz and information flow of a busy investment trading floor; it includes, in one place, information, analysis, discussions, meetings and investment ideas – all with a focus on sustainable development.
It also includes a number of practical tools that can double the impact of a user’s SRI activity while halving the time that it takes. These include a directory of over 5,000 asset managers, companies, asset owners and investment service providers; a research portal that enables experts from across the spectrum to publish their analysis; a sophisticated filtering system to help users identify the key pieces of research from out of the ‘noise’; and SRI-kipedia – a work-in-progress-reference centre for SRI, sector & sustainability issues.
The site also aims to challenge industry thinking through SR-IConoclast (a provocative blog that aims to challenge consensus thinking) and SRI Dynamics discussion papers – which question the fundamentals of long held assumptions under titles including Broken Brokers, Agencies of Change, Integrated analysis: approaching a tipping point?
Mike Tyrrell, the site’s editor, commented that:
“Today, the site is a practical tool that will improve the efficiency of all market participants. Tomorrow, it will provide the backbone for a much more dynamic market for SRI research – one that can finally break through the glass ceiling to integrated analysis and mainstream capital allocation.
“So far, we have received very positive feedback from all parts of the SRI and corporate community. In particular, I think users are attracted by our absolute commitment to saving them time and by our aggressive search for analysis that generates investable ideas.”
For further information contact:
+44 (0) 20 7119 6640
+44 (0) 7736 251 536
SRI-CONNECT is an online global marketplace for SRI research and meeting point for companies, investors and their respective advisors. It provides practical research resources and communications channels to accelerate the inclusion of sustainability factors in 'mainstream' analysis & investment
The site enables users to
· understand developments in SRI and its interface with 'mainstream' investment practice
· present themselves to the SRI industry & review the sustainability & investment activity of others
· manage information and relationships with peers, partners, suppliers & customers
· 20% of the site’s value is free-to-air;
· 40% requires registration (only available to those with a professional exposure to sustainable investment);
· 40% requires a modest subscription (which costs less than one day at a conference!)
SRI-CONNECT’s features are grouped into:
· Market Buzz – a peer-to-peer news channel highlighting ‘what’s happening now’ in global SRI
· Directory – SRI’s ‘Who’s who’ containing profiles of over 5,000
· Info & comment – comprehensive & dynamic analysis of sustainable business and the SRI industry
· SRI network – the SRI industry’s connections centre